Hurray! House under contract

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

snappyllama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This weekend we had our open house and several private showings. After driving around with my elderly dog and angrily meowing cat for four hours to kill time, we had two offers for over asking price!

Fingers crossed that everything will go well with all the inspections, I'll be closing in the next six weeks.

It's been a long couple of months readying the house so this is a huge milestone/relief for us (after 5 years of constant renovation). I told my sister, "the house is finally done. Now we need a new house".

Now I just have to decide if I want to move in-town in Charlotte or venture a little north of the city to Davidson/Cornelius. Either way, I'm getting a dedicated crafting space for myself. :D

Last edited:

McMomWV

Reaction score
Fantastic! Congratulations. We are about to embark on a similar journey and it's a bit terrifying. Happy house hunting.

CaraBou

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
That's great news; I'm very happy for you. You must have done a nice job remodeling for it to go so quick and high!

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's great Snappy! All the best on your move and new adventure. Post a picture of your first soap sitting all happy and pretty in the new dedicated soapy/crafty space.

shunt2011

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations!! That's so awesome. Good luck finding your next home!

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Congrats! Hope everything goes well for you.

navigator9

Reaction score
Best of luck to you! I've moved many times, and hate it, but I do love waking up that first morning in a new house. There's something...I don't know...it just feels so full of possibilities. For you, a dedicated crafting space, woo hoo!