Hump Day Lotion

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to making my lotion with hump fat, but no milk in it. I absolutely refuse to make milk lotions. Don't really want to use it either. Anyway the lotion feels a lot lighter than the original formula with just the little tweak of replacing 3% Avocado Butter with 3% camel tallow. The balance of oils is Coco butter and carrot infused Sunflower Oil. Total oil phase 32.4% and it is setting up really nice

Tomorrow is bottle filling day. I am just so relieved having my lotion made.

amd

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want pictures!

Slightly random: A friend of mine works for an MLM that sells a product called Llama Lotion. I happened to win a bottle in a contest my friend was having, so she posted to my FB page that I had won. Another friend saw it and made a comment along the lines of "lotion made from llamas sounds sounds gross". (For the record there is no llama anything in the lotion.) I replied back "I've used soap made with camel milk and hump fat, so at this point in my life llamas are not off limits". I may have to buy a bottle of hump lotion for my friend, hahaha.

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want pictures!

Slightly random: A friend of mine works for an MLM that sells a product called Llama Lotion. I happened to win a bottle in a contest my friend was having, so she posted to my FB page that I had won. Another friend saw it and made a comment along the lines of "lotion made from llamas sounds sounds gross". (For the record there is no llama anything in the lotion.) I replied back "I've used soap made with camel milk and hump fat, so at this point in my life llamas are not off limits". I may have to buy a bottle of hump lotion for my friend, hahaha.
:lol: nothing is off limits when it comes making soap. It did make a lovely lotion. I can send you a small bottle if you want one for your friend

Latest posts