Human Fat

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it might be easier than beef tallow - they suck it out with a tube so the fat is already liquefied (or at least very very fine) and there are no meaty bits.

The video of the guy who actually did it, had to render his own fat, getting the blood out and whatnot.

I really wish this forum had an option to ignore a thread. Just click a button and you never see it again.

This would be one. The Christmas thread would be my other. LOL

I hope guys you do realize that it was done in Aushwitz? the soap from people fat, which was given to prisoners,,,,,,,,,, My two uncles survive it, only because we have no jewish blood in us. I know that 55 years passed but it is a fact and very well archived. People with nice tattoos were used for lamp shade, of course their skin.

Reactions: lsg
Not saying the holocaust was a myth... I'm saying making soap out of the bodies was. It was a misunderstanding among Jews and translation of the stamping on the soap itself:

https://youtu.be/_hLWyf3m8k4
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_from_human_corpses#World_War_II

Also, think about how cost prohibitive it would have been to slaughter and render the bodies of the victims, for just the fat, and nothing else. If it happened, it would have been at a cost and for just pure spite.

*edit*

If there was an eye witness or an account of an eye witness making/rendering, then I will repent of my stance. But from what research I've done, it was a rumor that circulated in the concentration camps, potentially an experiment in a lab once, but not much more than that.

have you been there? I was a few times due my family history; my mom in concentration camp in Dachau, Germany; experimenting on woman. Her sister in Germany working for a farmer for food and being abused to the extend is difficult to understand. Her two older brothers in aushwitz.............(Poland)
..I can not forget tons of people hair, shoes, especially the tiny ones , probably a few trucks of eye glasses, Whatever was usable they had use it, First they send them to showers, you know none of them come out, then they remover gold teeth , then fat and the rest was creameted, To this day in Treblinka twin of Aushwitz they pieces of bones come out of soil. It is a museum. both the most terrible places in the world.............I am getting so upset with this thread, We should not forget Holocaust! Never
I am asking to close the thread if possible, thank you

Last edited:
If people never share the experiences, it will be all too easy to, if not forget, to make it "history" in that it is very bland statistics that make no sense. Your post made the horrors more real to me than almost anything else that I have read.

Not posting it and just closing a conversation/thread prevents this real, living experience from being shared and that is how things then end up being forgotten and text book-ized

I agree that it doesn't need to be closed. And just because you found it on the internet doesn't make it true or untrue. So, please be respectful.

We had a few very close family friends who had been held in concentration camps in Aushwitz as well. Had the numbers to show for it. It's a very difficult conversation for those who lived it so please be kind.

I'm not discounting the atrocities that people went through and that the actions of Germany, the holocaust, and the SS were indeed near approaching unforgivable.

I've seen the videos in my youth of bodies, by the hundreds, being tossed into open holes. I've watched several documentaries of these events.

All I am saying, is that it wouldn't make any sense for the Nazi's to use Jewish prisoners to make soap, zero, nada. It's much easier to dispose of the bodies rather than go through the process of rendering them for fat.

All of this said, the thread has been severely derailed from the original subject (liposuction soap art), and people's emotions are getting to tied up in the derailed subject matter. Lock it.

Dahila, Shunt, and any others affected by the Holocaust, you and your families have my deepest respect and sympathy, and I wish you all nothing but future blessings.

At the OP's request, and with the utmost respect to Dahila and the very real and painful experiences she and any other of our members have experienced at the hands of the Nazi regime, I will lock the thread, but I will leave the posts up because they stand as a true and living testimony of the horrors that were perpetuated and which must never be forgotten.

Before I do so, I would like to echo lenarenee's sentiments in extending my deepest sympathies to Dahila and Shari and anyone else affected by such evil.

IrishLass :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back