Huckleberry Harvest

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holly99

Reaction score
This one did some goofy things but I still like it. It's scented with Huckleberry Harvest FO from NG and I used cocoa powder and grape pop mica to color.
IMG_0538.jpg

This is one of my favorites. It is a Chamomile Lavender EO blend from WSP. I've soaped it four times now and I never get tired of it. I call this one It's Got It All because I was using up oils and it has 12 different oils in it.
IMG_0572.jpg

What nice white soap! Is that because of the oils you used or did you whiten it with something?
The one at the top looks similar to one I just posted. It was tan on the outside and when I cut it open magenta on the inside. Did you do this on purpose? Mine was an accident but the fam likes it so I want to try to do it again. I tried to not gel but took it out of the fridge too soon so it must have gelled on the inside.

PrairieCraft said:
What nice white soap! Is that because of the oils you used or did you whiten it with something?
The one at the top looks similar to one I just posted. It was tan on the outside and when I cut it open magenta on the inside. Did you do this on purpose? Mine was an accident but the fam likes it so I want to try to do it again. I tried to not gel but took it out of the fridge too soon so it must have gelled on the inside.

Thank you! Yes, I did add some titanium dioxide to whiten that soap up. I'm not sure why I did it though. :shock: It was a remake and I've always added milk so I think I did it by habit even though this time I didn't add milk. Oh well.

I didn't mean to get that border. I have no idea what caused it. I did prevent gel in mine. I used cocoa to color it. The cocoa colored soap stayed that color on top where it was swirled as well. I'm not sure I could replicate it but it is cool!

Latest posts

Back