HSMG conference-keeping bathbombs from breaking

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missjulesdid

Reaction score
Add a little kaolin clay (like a few tablespoons per pound) Debbie May did a demonstration and they were rock hard after a few minutes and I don't think would ever crack.

Debbie also demonstrated several other products we can make to easily expand our offerings in order to up the average sale. (like bathteas, bathsalts, etc)

And Debbie predicts that as economic times get rougher, our market for at home upscale spa products will actually increase because people will still want to pamper themselves, but will not be able to afford the full spa treatment. I think she makes a very good point,I hope she is right!

Missjulesdid said:
And Debbie predicts that as economic times get rougher, our market for at home upscale spa products will actually increase because people will still want to pamper themselves, but will not be able to afford the full spa treatment. I think she makes a very good point,I hope she is right!

Excellent point! I, too, hope she's right about that.

I'm making up products in smaller containers so my customers can enjoy buying several small items instead of that one larger jar of very expensive shea butter.

When times are tough, it's soooooooooo nice to still be able to treat someone you love, or yourself, to something small & not feel so guilty about spending.

Maybe this whole economy thing is all about us appreciating the small things in life. After all, if you don't enjoy the small stuff, you won't have much enjoyment at all. :D

Latest posts

Back