HP salt bars

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawni

Reaction score
Now I know *kinda* why they say don't do it - I'm not sure yet if it's worth the trouble, I did a CP before and it was definitely easier - but I can say it wasn't so bad.
IMG_20200926_161856_636.jpg

Main thing is, it's all in the mold lol and there's few to no air pockets in the main part. I did have to move around like a hummingbird on crack but it's not much more than my usual with regular soap haha

It did harden up in a few minutes. Just long enough for me to eat lunch and wash one plate and utensils.. Maybe 30-40? It was cutting close to not cuttable (new word?) by the multi string cutter.

So... Doable? Definitely
Difficult, not really. Tiring, kinda. Pretty soap? Yes! I think so :)

The pink is some of my last few ml of infused Skinfood by LoveRaw that no one wanted to drink haha. Has goji and acai berries, rosehip and some other stuff I can't remember now.

Now I know *kinda* why they say don't do it - I'm not sure yet if it's worth the trouble, I did a CP before and it was definitely easier - but I can say it wasn't so bad.
View attachment 49911
Main thing is, it's all in the mold lol and there's few to no air pockets in the main part. I did have to move around like a hummingbird on crack but it's not much more than my usual with regular soap haha

It did harden up in a few minutes. Just long enough for me to eat lunch and wash one plate and utensils.. Maybe 30-40? It was cutting close to not cuttable (new word?) by the multi string cutter.

So... Doable? Definitely

The pink is some of my last few ml of infused Skinfood by LoveRaw that no one wanted to drink haha. Has goji and acai berries, rosehip and some other stuff I can't remember now.
These are beautiful. Love the soft colors. ♥️

I make my kelp and hemp seed oil salt bar HP. I don't find it too difficult either but yeah, you need to move quick.
I've found these cure a bit quicker then my regular salr bars. I don't know if its the oils used or the HP but I do like them.

Really love the pink in yours, its my favorite color.

View attachment 49911
Main thing is, it's all in the mold lol and there's few to no air pockets in the main part. I did have to move around like a hummingbird on crack but it's not much more than my usual with regular soap haha.
I think a hummingbird on crack would have heart failure!

Beautiful soap.

View attachment 49911

So... Doable? Definitely

Wonderful job!!! I've made quite a few CP salt bars and I really want to try one HP.

I did have to move around like a hummingbird on crack

😂 Wish I could have seen that!

I think they are beautiful. I never made salt bars and don’t know much about them, so I’ll need to do some reading on that.

Latest posts

Back