HP Castile soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting thread! Thank you for your update! I have only HP bastile, and a castile rebatch. Bastile was 80% OO, 10 castor,10 CO. Lather is huge! Another is 80%OO, 10% Kombo butter, 10%castor. Another lathering monster! Waiting for further curing. I'll make a pure castile HP to have something to be patient about :)
I feel very comfortable with HP, and the only reason I'd make CP is to make some complicate swirls (simple swirls up to 3 colors are OK HP for me), or to keep the soap as white as possible, when milk or honey are added.

I'm a HP girl myself @Fiut but I did make both CP and HP Castile to compare, and to see what the fuss is about haha. And yes, a little bit of coconut plus castor makes a big difference right?

At 10 months, my skin still doesn't like it but my sister does. My mother says so-so hehehe

So you are just like me. I'm just very curious about some soap recipes and making them to see what happens :) Can't do always the same, it's boring. I'll make a HP castile soon, and today I'll make 90% lard (I'm sure castor will help, so not 100%)

Latest posts

Back