HP beer soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawni

Reaction score
Several great minds have been thinking of beer soap within the last several days and while mine isn't as pretty, I love it!

I stole a bottle of our local commercial beer that the kids (above 16 don't worry much lol) seem to like better than what I usually drink. It says 3% alcohol and apple flavored. Ewww personally but it smells nice at least.

I left it out several days ago, and boiled it down to half volume a couple of days ago and only managed to soap last night.
_20190314_083444.JPG

One end piece
_20190314_083415.JPG

And bonus pic of this little crumb in action.
_20190314_081725.JPG

_20190314_081704.JPG

And it's only gonna get better. Got lard, olive, coconut, sweet almond and a lil bit of shea.

Now I just have to make sure there's always beer around lol

I like it Dawni--looks like beer produces some pretty colors and bubbles a lot. have you tried aloe yet? it bubbles like that too. the lather feels very nice too

Several great minds have been thinking of beer soap within the last several days and while mine isn't as pretty, I love it!

I stole a bottle of our local commercial beer that the kids (above 16 don't worry much lol) seem to like better than what I usually drink. It says 3% alcohol and apple flavored. Ewww personally but it smells nice at least.

I left it out several days ago, and boiled it down to half volume a couple of days ago and only managed to soap last night.
View attachment 37485
One end piece
View attachment 37486
And bonus pic of this little crumb in action.
View attachment 37483
View attachment 37484
And it's only gonna get better. Got lard, olive, coconut, sweet almond and a lil bit of shea.

Now I just have to make sure there's always beer around lol

I like it Dawni--looks like beer produces some pretty colors and bubbles a lot. have you tried aloe yet? it bubbles like that too. the lather feels very nice too
Thank you.. I've been seeing how to cut costs so I can try aloe among other things. I wish we still had plants but a flood took those away. I'm hunting for someone who can spare a leaf or two so I can try it.

I'm also gonna look for a darker beer to see what color it gives..

Back