Howdy from NorCal

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperyJim

Reaction score
Hey folks,
Been making soap for about a year now, not a lot, but enough to know what I like to do, not to do. Done both hot and cold process soaps. Leaning towards cold process, even though I have to wait longer to use it, give it away, I like the results better overall.

Started "soaping" to exercise my creativity and save myself from the stuff in commercially made soaps. Now, I love it, neighbors want more, friends are asking for more... COOL!! :cool:

I have a question about glycerin as I have not delved into this area of soapmaking, yet...

Where should I post that question?

Take care, stay clean and sudsy!!
--SlipperyJim

Hi Slip! welcome to the forum.
I lived in Northern Ca. in the 80's, I was stationed at Travis and stayed for 8 more years in Fairfield. I miss the weather, but not the traffic. I worked in Walnut Creek and San Fran for awhile.
You might want to try to post your question under the cold processed forum as I presume you are asking about adding glycerin to your soaps. If not someone should be able to direct you to the right place.

Hello SlipperyJim and welcome to the forum! :wave:

As for posting about glycerin, a good place would be over at the CP Soap Forum as jean1C advised you.

Back