How Would You Spend $50 for Soapmaking on Amazon

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My amazon box came today! šŸ„³
IMG_4284.JPG

Yesterday I made two batches of soap using some of my new soaping equipment from the money I won. Doing two batches, both four colors each was a little hectic, but I didn't end up making any mistakes, so I'm very happy about that.

This first one was with a ten-inch mold and using the column pour technique which I've never tried before. Batter was a little thicker than I intended, but it created such an interesting result. I resisted the urge to swirl it, which was tough, but I'm glad I didn't. I am in love with the results. It's scented with BB White Tea and Ginger. I think it smells like a clean baby. šŸ˜‹
This soap is very photogenic.
Window Rectangle Textile Door Fixture

Rectangle Wood Facial tissue holder Drinkware Art

Dishware Tableware Textile Sleeve Rectangle

I also made this batch using the two acrylic pouring cups. The effect isn't exactly what I was going for. I was hoping for more of a woodgrain or feathered look, but I got a little antsy while pouring and didn't move the colors around like I should have. Sorry about the lighting on these photos, they were taken in artificial lighting. This soap is scented with BB Bonfire which I think smells like marshmallow, vanilla, and a little smoky. I'm not crazy about the scent straight out of the bottle, but maybe I'll warm up to it in the soap.

Food Ingredient Automotive lighting Amber Tableware

Musical instrument Wood Ingredient Gas Input device

Back