How was the Tenn. soap and candle gathering?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:oops: Oh my bad . For some reason I thought it was last weekend.
No wonder no one is talking about it :D

gallerygirl said:
WHAT OHIO ONE????????????????? :shock: Did I miss something??? k

it is put on by volunteers of the ohio soapers group ( they are a yahoo chat group).

other then that i don't know to much about it. except the they have the location plotted for next years meet up already. seems the location changes every year ( this was number 10) and is held where ever the organizer of that year lives.

Gallerygirl, if you find any info about the one in Ohio let me know. I would be interested in going too if it isn't to far away.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :!: :!: :!: Is this just 4 days away!!??!?!?!?! :shock:

We're leaving Thursday morning. We will be in Franklin and checking into our hotel by 8PM. Thursday is our 26th anniversary. Today and tomorrow super busy getting stock together. I am unveiling a new soap mold line, TOG Silicone Liners in Wood with Top! We are going to have a great time! :D :lol:

Paul

okay, I admit it....I'm jealous :cry: I want to go to TN. I know you will all have a wonderful time and come back and fill us in! Praying traveling mercies on you each! k

Thanks K! :D I'll take, or my wife will take lots of pictures and I'll post some of them. She is going to tape my demo on my method of doing RTCP using RTGM and RT lye solution. I'm posting that on U-Tube.

?Thanks again, I am so excited. I get to meet Dragon Fly Princess and Birdie. I've known Birdie from other forums for several years. 8) DFP is, or should I say been draftee to assist me during my demo. :lol: :lol:

Paul :wink:

I am not sitting here green with jealousy. Nope, I am not. Not even a bit.

So, I can not be there drooling over the new togs, wonderful scents, dreamy soaps, fab ideas and just plain fun.

Nope, the rain and litter box are just fine with me here. :roll:

NOT!!! Check in and give us a crumb!! Let me live vicariously though your excitement. Whine!!!!! Puuuuulease.

Digit :( :(

PS Happy anniversary Paul & Phyllis!!!!!!!

Thanks Digit! :wink: 8) We got to Franklin last night about 8. We wen t downtown this morning to do some antique shopping, and spent about 45 minutes talking to a soaper who has a shop downtown. He is British, his name also Paul! :shock: Back at the hotel now and getting ready to meet DFP and the rest of the group at the mall at 5. Tomorrow is going to be so much fun!!! :D 8) :wink:

This weekend was a blast! We had such a fun time in Franklin. Birdie was the perfect hostess. All I can say is my friend DFW is even more fun and crazy in person. :lol: :p

More later.....

Back