how to make specific soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOAPLOVER69420

Reaction score
Hello there, I would like to make a soap in the shape and smell of a chicken. does anyone have any idea how to make it? picture for reference of the shape

Attachments

• close-up-photo-cock-outside-chicken-living-outdoors_87555-1849.jpg
    close-up-photo-cock-outside-chicken-living-outdoors_87555-1849.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 6
Save on Scents has a bunch of crazy smells, maybe you can find something there. Be double sure to check the usage rates though, they sell scents for everything

Oh, Lord! You just gave me a flashback to my childhood when I'd help my farmer grandparents butcher chickens. I just wrote a lot and deleted all of it, much too graphic (a la @KimW and her moose!). Let's just say that I can still smell certain smells and can't unsee certain sights.
Ah, the old grandparents and chicken stories. I have only one of those myself but it's also pretty graphic and, yes, there are just things you can't unsee. LOL

Oh, Lord! You just gave me a flashback to my childhood when I'd help my farmer grandparents butcher chickens. I just wrote a lot and deleted all of it, much too graphic (a la @KimW and her moose!). Let's just say that I can still smell certain smells and can't unsee certain sights.

For me it's the spectacle of chasing after the headless chicken I forgot to secure before starting the butchering. Oddly, I learned this skill for feeding my dogs, not myself.

Hope

Oh, you poor man, I remember my visit to my friends chicken farm where they had zillions of chickens, and the ones that quit laying would go to Cambell's for Chicken Noodle & Rice soup

Uh, yeah, the running headless chicken was just one detail I deleted from my entry. It does something to you when you're 5 years old.
It does something to you when you are 23 and you see a headless turkey running around for the first time and you have to eat it for Thanksgiving Day....gross plus you don't know your inlaws very well

We had a friend and her kids visiting one year when my husband and her son shot a wild turkey with a bow. The young boy was so excited for the shooting, the plucking, the brining... but when the roasted bird was set on the table for eating, well, not so much. My friend and her daughter were grossed out by the whole thing and barely could put a bite into their mouths. It didn't bother me, but then, I wasn't there to kill it or see it die, either.

We had a friend and her kids visiting one year when my husband and her son shot a wild turkey with a bow. The young boy was so excited for the shooting, the plucking, the brining... but when the roasted bird was set on the table for eating, well, not so much. My friend and her daughter were grossed out by the whole thing and barely could put a bite into their mouths. It didn't bother me, but then, I wasn't there to kill it or see it die, either.
So funny how after all that he couldn't eat it. Poor kid. My grandmother once served rabbit. My cousin told me it was snake and I freaked out. My Grandma scolds my cousin for lying and tells me its rabbit, which I happily dive into. My cousin told me it was snake because he thought I wouldn't want to eat a cute little bunny rabbit. 🤣

Latest posts

Back