How to calculate fo for 1 bar

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess figure out how much oils you are using for the 1 lb of soap, divide by 4 and then x 5%. I'm not the most mathy person, so there is likely a better way.

When I'm testing fragrances, I usually do .25 ounce PPO.

I guess figure out how much oils you are using for the 1 lb of soap, divide by 4 and then x 5%. I'm not the most mathy person, so there is likely a better way.

When I'm testing fragrances, I usually do .25 ounce PPO.

Of course...what was I thinking? I was making this harder than necessary. These are all fragrances with high usages rates so if my calculations are a little off it won’t matter. Thank you! I have so many soapy things I want to do that my head can’t focus.

Of course...what was I thinking? I was making this harder than necessary. These are all fragrances with high usages rates so if my calculations are a little off it won’t matter. Thank you! I have so many soapy things I want to do that my head can’t focus.
I get it - covid confinement and lack of interacting with people has done that to me.

Latest posts

Back