How much Soap did you make this weekend?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sitting here getting the shakes because I have not soaped since Thursday and likely won't be able to make soap until Monday at the soonest. I ran out of latex gloves and have an order of them being shipped from Amazon. They are due on Monday, but I have a lot to do that day,so I am not sure I will have time to make soap that day. Hopefully, I will make it through tomorrow with out completely losing my mind ;-)

1. 8 bars
2. 1 batch
3. NG Pink Sugar
4. Ultramarine blue and violet. Which in hindsight was a total waste since its going to discolor. :thumbdown:

I used all my ingredients up now and can't order more until the end of the month, so I'm kind of bummed. No soap for a couple weeks.

1. 63
2. 3
3. Lavender EO in one, NG's Black Raspberry Vanilla in another, then a blend of Peppermint EO & Sweet Orange EO in a small HP batch of shampoo bars
4. Ultramarine blue, pink mica & activated charcoal in the Lavender. Red oxide & bamboo charcoal in the BRV one. No colors in the shampoo bars.

10 bars
1 batch
Butterfly Flower from NG
Ultramarine blue, beet powder, yellow oxide w/ camomile buds

1) How many bars did you make?

A lot! Maybe 1500+

2) How many batches did you make?

Around 15

3) What FO did you use?

Egyptian Amber, Lemon Verbena, Peppermint Eucalyptus and they're all EO's and FO's

4) What Colors did you use?

Blue, Yellow, Green Clay

I'm so tired, I can't look at the soap anymore. /bleh :roll:

1) How many bars did you make?

A lot! Maybe 1500+

2) How many batches did you make?

Around 15

/bleh :roll:

YOU get 100 bars from 1 batch of soap!!:Kitten Love: Those must be big batches of soap!!! I would be tired too!

The weekend isn't over......so it remains to be seen what I end up with. BUT THEY are out of town until tomorrow :wink: So I can concentrate!

Alas, none so far. I "gotta" get one done today, as I need to start more gardener's soap to curing. (Is that correct grammar?) I have everything ready except lining my mold (coffee made, oils measured, coffee grounds to add measured). So I am ready to mix my lye, coffee and goats milk, and start soaping. so-

11-12 bars

1 batch

orange eo 15x

no color except the coffee

1. 28 bars

2. 3 batches

3. Test batch of Blushing Peaches from ICS, not much scent, hope it comes back, slight ricing - OMH from WSP - Love Spell from ICS

4. Yellow & Red oxides - Natural w/Cocoa Powder pencil line - Bright Pink

1) 46 Bars

2) 3 batches

3) Batch 1: Bramble Berry "Pinot Grigio" - smells like perfume and not wine.
batch 2: Bramble Berry "Southern Peach"
batch 3: Bramble Berry "Lime & Pink Grapefruit"

4) Batch 1: Titanium Dioxide, Tangerine Wow, Cellini Red, Fizzy Lemonade Yellow
Batch 2: Titanium Dioxide, Tangerine Wow (colors came out a perfect peaches & creme)
Batch 3: Titanium Dioxide, Green Chrome Oxide, Fizzy Lemonade Yellow

No soap this weekend. I really wish I could have, but I'm waiting on an order of EOs to arrive. When it does, I will be champing the bit to try out my new soap molds and my new "stinky stuff".

None yet, but hopefully today. I've done all of the "have to do" stuff so today I can do some of the "want to do" stuff.

Roughly 25 bars from 3 batches. Only one was scented with orange, ginger, and mint. All were natural colored except for one that used some activated charcoal. I have one more batch that I would like to make, but I think I am out of time.

Nada :(. Had 2 craft shows and my plantar fasciitis is acting up so I can't do much standing :(

Back