How much do you spend on packaging/labels?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a long-time Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign user. When I retired, I no longer had access to the application and I find it way too expensive for me to purchase as an individual. For designing labels, I use Affinity Photo and Affinity Publisher. Affinity Photo allows you to create, import, edit graphics and Affinity Publisher is great for actually paying out labels, creating brochures, price lists, etc. They are “one price and done”, unlike Adobe that costs an arm and a leg and then requires payments for updates.

I have labels a designer created for me in Adobe. The only way I found to edit the files was to subscribe to Adobe. Would I be able to edit my labels in Affinity instead? I'd love to get rid of that monthly payment. I am not graphically inclined and only use AI for labels.
Thanks!

I'm sorry to have to tell you, Cat, that I used an old graphics program called Appleworks that came with my first iMac in 1995. We're talking "older than dirt here". LOL I haven't made cigar bands in quite a while, but when I do, I plan on using a newly installed app called Pages.
Pages is great but for real precise spacing, I prefer Affinity Publisher. It is every bit as good as Adobe InDesign and is far far less expensive and I love it! Affinity also makes Affinity Photo-competitor for Adobe Photoshop. Neither of these apps require additional expenditures's for updates as Adobe does.

Latest posts

Back