How Much Coconut Milk Powder?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mom2LilMan

Reaction score
I love to make a coconut oil/coconut milk salt soap, but I'd like to try POWDERED coconut milk. How much to use?

I have searched and have found 1 Tbsp. ppo. But that's 32 Tbsp. for my 32 oz. of coconut oil, which, if my math is correct, works out to be 2 cups of coconut milk. That seems like a lot?!

I'd be willing to try a different recipe with the coconut milk powder if anyone wants to offer one, but I prefer as few ingredients as possible.

I'd appreciate any help you can offer! THANKS!

OMGolly! You are right! I knew I was doing something wrong with my math! :oops: Thank you!

How you do it is great too. Thanks!

I love to make a coconut oil/coconut milk salt soap, but I'd like to try POWDERED coconut milk. How much to use?

I have searched and have found 1 Tbsp. ppo. But that's 32 Tbsp. for my 32 oz. of coconut oil, which, if my math is correct, works out to be 2 cups of coconut milk. That seems like a lot?!

I'd be willing to try a different recipe with the coconut milk powder if anyone wants to offer one, but I prefer as few ingredients as possible.

I'd appreciate any help you can offer! THANKS!

I use coconut milk powder frequently - I use 1 good TBS for 1000 gr of oil.

Latest posts

Back