How many soaps do you own?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepperi27

Reaction score
I currently have: Four in the kitchen and six or seven in the shower. My mother is like we will never have to worry about being dirty! LOL

Ah, this fun...

I have my Lemon Lavender Body Wash/Liquid Soap in the men's room.
My Sweet Pea Body Wash/Liquid Soap in the men's room.

We are building right now so we only have 1 functioning family bathroom. In that bath we have:
(1) Grape Soapsicles-Mine
(1) Banana Split Whipped Soap-Mine
(1) Lavender Vanilla Body Wash/Liquid Soap -mine
(1) CP Pumpkin bar-Soapmakerman
(1) CP Energy bar- Shower Treats - I buy her soaps on ETSY.
(1) CP Pink Grapefruit Sugar Scrub soap bar- Chancellor -My fav bar on the planet EVER, bought on ETSY regularly!

Too many. :lol:
I must have at least 12 by the sink. Mind you, this is just end pieces from my soap logs.
And at least that many in the bathroom.

Irena

I have leavnedar and tropical fruit smoothie in my shower, plumeria at the bathroom sink, lavender at kitchen sink, the boys bathroom has 3, not sure which ones they are, I just know that my small soaps keep disappearing and ending up in their bathroom. hmmmmmm.......maybe there is a connection :shock:

LOL that is too funny dragonfly! I thought I was the only soapcase! I forgot to mention all the soaps are my own!

Hundreds and that is no lye. lol yes, pun intended. Seriously, I do have quite a bit on the curing racks in the shop, on the shelves for sale and then my shower at home is a complete disaster with piles of soaps on the shelves. I have soap on top of soap. You can not pick up a bar without 20 falling on your feet. DH just HATES it but I have to test every batch I make because I love to try a new bar of soap, regardless of how many times I have soaped that recipe and/or fo. It is beyond ridiculous but I just love to make soap. Good thing I can sell it! If I could post a picture, I'd post one just show you and give you good laugh.

I need to start selling more, my hubby is getting squeezed out of the house with all the bars of soap I keep making :) He told me I had to sell some or I couldn't make anymore!!! YIKES!!! I think I will start donating some of it!!!! Yeah Yeah thats it!!!

He told me I had to sell some or I couldn't make anymore!!!

My husband told me this 5 years ago, now I have a shop- don't ultimatum me buster :lol: !

I have a wire rack in the master bath that I choose from. I just counted a few minutes ago and I have 8 bars in it. I keep 2 or 3 different ones in the shower on a shelf I built to hold CP soap and drain water away. I am soap NUTS! I just can't help it! Who knows what I'll do when I get my swap box! LOl I am truly a "kid in a candy store" type guy when it comes to my soap. :?
In the hall bath we only have 2 bars. In the 3red bathroom, we have 1 for use and 3 of my bars wrapped up for display in a basket on the back of the stool. We have plenty of soap in our baths, for sure! :roll:

Paul..... :wink:

dragonfly princess said:
I need to start selling more, my hubby is getting squeezed out of the house with all the bars of soap I keep making :) He told me I had to sell some or I couldn't make anymore!!! YIKES!!! I think I will start donating some of it!!!! Yeah Yeah thats it!!!

Homeless shelters and shelters for battered women really appreciate getting donations of really nice soap. And it is a write off. :wink:

I took a boxful to work today to give away,because I had no curing space left, and wow did I earn points with everyone. Especially as I give it away at the moment, rather than sell it. I tell them all that I'm just waiting for them to get addicted...

So, now I have about 40 bars, in different stages of cuing. However, this number will go up over the weekend because my bentonite balls and new fragrance oils have arrived.

I think i'm strange. I dont like bars of soap so in my bathroom and kitchen i have liquid soap, but yet i make soap bars. I dont use them though. They tend to end up in gift sets that i make for peoples birthdays. I did get rid of quite a few the other week, but i still have about 4 boxes of them. :lol:

Homeless shelters and shelters for battered women really appreciate getting donations of really nice soap. And it is a write off.

Twice a year I run a huge clearance sale & take what is left to the shelters. I never *thougth* about the write-off part- thanks for the tip!

i never thought about doing that. its a good idea. i'm sure theres one in town, i'll have to look into it

what does the write off bit mean?

Too many.. just starting giving some away LOL.. been doing alot of testing for fragrances..

I have at least 6 in the shower.. one almost in each drawer for scent..
AWWW SOAP LOL

Too many!

Oh, my! Let's see: I've got about 14 bars, currently on rotation, and about 20 bars that are waiting patiently for me to try. I'm a mess.

I LOVE handmade soap. Did I tell you that already? The wedding season is slowing down a bit, so hopefully I can get to making MY first batches (so I'll have a soap...barn). Yay!

I'm so tired — I collapse on the bed, when I get home and I work just about every weekend. Can't make soap, when I'm tired. But I can SURE jump in a hot shower, with the great soap I already have!

:p

Back