How many soaps do you own?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HUNDREDS!!!!

I can't just use one at a time like a normal person. I have sooo many i want to try out, so I have at least 10-15 different bars in the shower, 2-3 by each sink and hundreds waiting to be used.

I have about 16 at my bath tub.... now. One at my bathroom sink. Dozens under my bathroom sink to use. One batch curing. Six or seven different ones at my kitchen sink. Some under to use. Five or six in my husband and son's bathroom. I love to exersize just so I can get all sweaty and get a bathie with my soaps! I got a face soap with green clay. A banana foot soap. A sweet yogurt hand soap. Various coconut milk soaps. An Almond milk soap. Lecithin soap. Honey soap. Avocado and kiwi soap. Castile soap with ground orange peel. I don't know what else. :oops:

Wow so i don't feel so bad LOL Now I think I need more soapies in the tub!

Right now in my bathroom I have 12 soaps and 3 shampoo bars. In my husbands bathroom there are 3 and one by the kitchen sink. Oh and my slop sink in the basement has a bunch of little slivers from when I was cutting new soaps and couldn't wait to try them.

I think my DH wants to have an intervention for me.....

my upstairs bathroom has 4 different kinds of soaps in it, ones mine, which gets used by my 10 year old daughter, then there are the 5 y.o twins who like their M&P crayon soaps and well of course they CANT share so there are 2, and then there is my husband who has to have his own, then my 13 y.o. son who 'wants a GUYS scent (LOL)', and then there is my 7y.o. well he 'just wants to smell like one of the big boys/men......

Then you go to my bathroom downstairs and of course we all have our own bar of soap we each like for our hands down here....... then there is of course 2 other soaps in the kitchen one is for hubby when he comes home from work and has to clean all the plumbing gunk off his hands, and i like a good odor eating soap in the kitchen.... I lost count but I have A LOT of soaps all over my house < LOL

Way to many to count that are curing, or already cured on the shelf. (several hundred, I don't think you want me to count them)

At the kitchen sink there are 4, bathroom sinks 5 and in the bath/showers there are 28 :shock: Thanks to the ladies I have done private swaps with.

I have 24 curing on the kitchen counter right now. I have 3 in my bathroom .. I am addicted to yogurt soap at the moment. My husband has two in his ... and I have 12 in the mold that are coming out today (and they're making my house smell like a dream ... chocolate expresso .. mmmm). I can't wait to use a test bar of that !!

Since I am new to soap making and have been experimenting, I have 17 bars in my shower going through the testing phase. I also have about 6 batches curing, to be added to the shower shortly!

Back