How many fragrances...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many fragrances do you normally carry in your line? I am not talking about how many bottles fo y

• 0-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7-10

• 11-14

• 15-19

• 20-24

• 25-30

• 31-36

• 37-42

• 43+

• Total voters

Tabitha

Reaction score
I ask this because I always feel like I offer way too many scents & it makes it hard to keep up w/.

I hear ya Tabitha!

I am trying to wean them down, so I sent a poll to my friends about 4 specifically...it was a tie!

Argh...back to the drawing board...

loardy i'm in trouble i have anywhere from 24-30 and that doesn't include any mp i might have. minimum 20 basic ones and the rest may be soaps from test batches with new fragrance i tried. if they sell well then i keep them and try and rotate them into my basic 20 but it never seems to work that way, someone always wants a scent that i tried to weed out.

I had to really reign myself in when I did my open house. I only had four women -type scents and 2 men scents. My brain could not handle much more than that.

I am adding one more scent this time around, so it will be 5 women and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe 3 men scents.

Latest posts

Back