1. We are helping test out a new project for soapmakers. Soapmaking Friend. If you are interested in providing feedback and help guide this project to include all you want to see in a recipe builder and calculator please PM an Admin or post in the Announcements forum. Your feedback is really needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

How many colors and styles do you offer?

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by I_like_melts, Sep 22, 2018.

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating:

1. Sep 22, 2018 #1

I_like_melts

I_like_melts

I_like_melts

I am in the process of moving off of Etsy, so I will be able to offer more. I do wax melts primarily, so I was thinking of offering more options. I usually use mica, but some people prefer dye or color/glitter free. I usually stick to about 30 different scents, but I am thinking of offering a select few as dyed and color/glitter free as well. Would that be too confusing?

2. Sep 22, 2018 #2

msunnerstood

msunnerstood

msunnerstood

I dont think so, just mark them well so its apparent. Maybe fun the dye free ones up a bit by making shapes? Ive done animal shaped melts or maybe a vanilla scented melt with whipped wax and using an ice cream scoop?

3. Sep 23, 2018 #3

I_like_melts

I_like_melts

I_like_melts

I'm going to offer a range of shapes and cups, with custom options available when I can provide a fast turnaround.

I'll have to try whipped wax again soon.. last time I just made a mess lol (But the mess smelled good!) I still have a bunch of vanilla bean I could use too :)

msunnerstood likes this.