How many colors and styles do you offer?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_like_melts

Reaction score
I am in the process of moving off of Etsy, so I will be able to offer more. I do wax melts primarily, so I was thinking of offering more options. I usually use mica, but some people prefer dye or color/glitter free. I usually stick to about 30 different scents, but I am thinking of offering a select few as dyed and color/glitter free as well. Would that be too confusing?

I dont think so, just mark them well so its apparent. Maybe fun the dye free ones up a bit by making shapes? Ive done animal shaped melts or maybe a vanilla scented melt with whipped wax and using an ice cream scoop?

I dont think so, just mark them well so its apparent. Maybe fun the dye free ones up a bit by making shapes? Ive done animal shaped melts or maybe a vanilla scented melt with whipped wax and using an ice cream scoop?

I'm going to offer a range of shapes and cups, with custom options available when I can provide a fast turnaround.

I'll have to try whipped wax again soon.. last time I just made a mess lol (But the mess smelled good!) I still have a bunch of vanilla bean I could use too :)

Back