How many batches have you made this year?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many soap batches completed this year so far?

• 50 or more

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • 21-50

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • 11-20

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • 6-10

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • 0-5

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goji_fries

Reaction score
POLL | POLL

On a scale of 1 to crazy where do you come in?

:crazy: :oops: (21-50) :clap: :wave:

Last edited:
LOL, I did four last night! :shock: 5150 status

Sometimes I feel like I need a 12 step program......not! I haven't made soap in a few weeks but plan on getting at least 5 this weekend. I've been too busy at my bring home the bacon job and have been too tired when I get home. I need to make soap, scrubs, lip balm and shave soap. Light a fire under my booty.

Had to dig through the binder(and get the "made" batch recipes out of the pockets!) and count. 28. Hard to believe, since I don't sell. And I am making a batch today for gifting, and a batch tomorrow for gifting. Those are probably my last 2 batches for this calendar year. So, unless something comes up, 30 batches for 2014.

*EDIT* Almost out of shampoo bars, so 31 for 2014.

Started soaping again in June of this year. Have done 22 batches this year, most of those in the last 2 months. . I don't sell at this time, so I'm giving away soap like it's free. :smile: Should slow down a bit on batches of soap, now that I'm trying to learn more about lotions and hair care products.

This year over 50 for sure, the past two months I have made two or three batches each time I soap, trying to have inventory for craft fairs. I have new larger molds so that is a lot of soap for me, I also give away tons, so at least I am well stocked, but the thought of not soaping because I have enough is not a happy thought.

I haven't really counted but I make at least 1-3 batches a week, so I'm sure I'm either right at or over 50 by now.

I am still small time though, so my batches are only 2-3lbs each so I've probably made less than 200lbs of soap (probably closer to 150lbs tbh)

Latest posts

Back