How low can you go?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I'm in love with your colour combo, it's gorgeous and the swirls are to die for!! How on earth do I get that red in the UK? I think I'm going to have to save up and order a large batch from the USA!

Wow, I'm in love with your colour combo, it's gorgeous and the swirls are to die for!! How on earth do I get that red in the UK? I think I'm going to have to save up and order a large batch from the USA!

Thanks Rowan, and good luck getting your own really red across the pond! It really is really red :thumbup:

Last year there was talk of one of us US guys sending a box across the pond with some mica orders. A small flat rate box is about 25$ us, and would hold several of Nurtues micas in bags

Another thing to consider is USPS international first class mail. It's almost as fast and cheaper than USPS priority mail, and is well suited for small, lightweight packages. I was pretty happy with it this past holiday season and so were my international customers.

Latest posts

Back