How Long Does It Take You to Use Up a Bar?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoneheart

Reaction score
:D

Just a fun question. I have about 30 bars I've bought from here and there. I'm a guy and I really don't spend a lot time in the shower...just long enough to shampoo my hair and to lather up once and then the rinse. Maybe 5 minutes time on an average workday. So, I really don't use soap up that quickly. I'm estimating a 4 oz bar lasts around a month for me. At that rate, I have enough soap to last 2.5 years!

I love, love, love my showers. :D So I probably go thru quite a bit of soap. I always have atleast 4 or 5 soaps in travel soap dishes so I can choose which one I am in the mood for :roll: My family laughs at me for the time I spend deciding :lol: k

2 wekks to a month sound about right depending on if it ends up sitting in water or is well drained.

sometimes it takes me 3weeks and I use it twice a day plus my two kids and my mom.

Yes, about 3 weeks here. But I do like gallerygirl, and have 4 bars at a time on the tub. Some I save for baths and really work that lather in. Why not?.....soap is our passion, isn't it?

Latest posts

Back