How do you post pics?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin

Reaction score
I know it has been asked before, but how do you post pics on here?

Thanks,
Sonja

When you click reply a big white box pops up, that is where you type your reply into.

Just below that there are the words " Download ImageShack Toolbar! ".

Just below that is a small white box & the word "Browse".

Click the word browse & your files will open.

Select a photo & you will be redirected to imageshack.

You will be given a code to copy from imageshack.

Come back to the forum & post that code into your reply message & hit submit.

NOTE: Image shack will give you several codes, some work on some sitesm some work on others. I use the second code given for this forum.

when you want to post pics all youve got to do is below the message window (where you type the body of the message) there will be a bar that says "download imageshack toolbar" and then a box and "browse" below it, you can either do browse and upload the picture from wherever it is on your computer or an easier way would be to download imageshack and then follow the instructions the program gives, its basically the same process (its free too!) and it will give you the option to resize the pics so theyre not HUGE or tiny :)

Hope that helps! let me know if you need more help with it!!

I use Photobucket. It is an online photo storage site. Download to PhotoBucket, copy the type file it is, and past here. Easy as...pie.8)

Paul

lol looks like we both answered at the same time tab lol :)

I've recently tried all that, but nothing has worked for me, I only get the link pasted into my message. Should I be adding the thingies either side of the image link or not?
thanks guys!

retropants said:
I've recently tried all that, but nothing has worked for me, I only get the link pasted into my message. Should I be adding the thingies either side of the image link or not?
thanks guys![/quote]

It will look like this:

Paste that whole code. I hate toolbar anything so I just use photobucket.

OK, thankyou so much, I'll give it another go tomorrow, as I have a pic of my bodged cinnamon/mandarin batch. Turned out OK! :D

Back