How do you display your balms?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevolutionSoap

Reaction score
I've been looking for a lip balm tub to use at craft shows. One for display purposes. I can't seem to find one I can buy anywhere that's not already full of lip balms.

So maybe I'm just barking up the wrong tree and I should be looking at a different way of displaying them anyways.

How do you display yours?

Attachments

• GA_18072_Clear (1).jpg
    GA_18072_Clear (1).jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 0
Thanks! I have not checked there but I will. And I don't know why I never thought of them as candy jars. I'm old enough to remember the penny candy store too! :cool:

Here’s one on Amazon. They’re plastic, but it’s a 3-pack. They have lots of glass options, too.

DilaBee Plastic Candy Jars with Lids for Candy Buffet - 3 Pack - Clear Cookie Jars for Kitchen Counter, Laundry Pods Containers, Office Desk, Home Storage Organizer & Party Table - 48 Oz https://a.co/d/jcVCtss

I display in glass votive candle holders I got at Hobby Lobby. Each holds 9 lip balms and they don't take up much display space to keep 4 scents out at a time.

Back