How Do I Get Rid of Unused, Fairly New FO's?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When doing my inventory at the end of 2019, I found some FO's that I do not want to keep. They are unused and still fairly new (purchased within the last year, I believe). Obviously, I opened them to smell them when they arrived. As far as I know, there's nothing wrong with them; I just don't like them enough to ever use them.

I'd be willing to send them to anybody for just the cost of shipping. Am I allowed to offer them on this forum? If so, how do I go about it?

Thanks!

When doing my inventory at the end of 2019, I found some FO's that I do not want to keep. They are unused and still fairly new (purchased within the last year, I believe). Obviously, I opened them to smell them when they arrived. As far as I know, there's nothing wrong with them; I just don't like them enough to ever use them.

I'd be willing to send them to anybody for just the cost of shipping. Am I allowed to offer them on this forum? If so, how do I go about it?

Thanks!

You’ve got mail.

There are lots of Destash groups on Facebook if the forum doesn't work for you. I have a bunch to get rid of too.

Back