How did you find us?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find us?

• Total voters
Glad you came

I am not on here much just now because I have other things to attend to.
But let me tell you it is the most wonderfull place to come to learn, share and make friends.
Welcome aboard.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yahoo. I was looking up ways to make soap and tutorials and your site was in my search. So glad that it was!

How did I find you?

This website was on a list of soap & candle making communities that was given to us at the TN Soap and Candle Social. The description given was "this forum is known for it's collection of tutorials on both soap and candle making methods. Excellent learning tools". I'm glad I checked you out.

Nancy

Hehe. A friend turned me on to Google way back in '98. Google's owned me, body and soul, since then. It's kinda scary, actually. What, oh what, will I do when Google finally sells out? I think I'll sorta be lost...

Ya know...if Google could come up with a search thingie that would work in my storage closets, they WOULD rule the world.

:wink:

thats what im saying...or brain indexing to search memories... yanno... college memories are quite foggy for me (yeaah it WAS only like 3 yrs ago lol)

OMG, you're my son's age! No wonder you can suck up food like a Dyson and be skinny! I figured you were probably one of those super-skinny ones. Me, I have to remember that my butt's gonna get like the back end of a bus if I eat what I really want to eat. The food free ride ended for me at about 40.

That remind me... I saw some soap here that looked good enough to eat. It reminded me of nougat candy I used to get for Halloween when I was a girl. Mmmm... nougat...

lol yeaaaah I guess Ive got youth on my side lol for now at least.. lol I try to be healthy though.. .making sure Im eating well and all that good stuff... :)

I have an insatiable sweet tooth though..which always seems to taunt me into eating stuff I shouldnt be lol

lol I remember a thread on here where someone made soap cupcakes, they took them into work one day, and I guess someone who had always eaten their food without asking took a bite of one...needless to say they were quite suprised upon finding it was soap and not cupcake!! lol

I couldnt stop laughing....

hahaha... I bet they'll think twice next time about not asking before nibbling. But it really says something that the soap looked so much like food. I'm gonna hunt up that thread. After I finish looking at the MilkyWay mold site. I found it just now. Pretty!

Google also, only I wasn't looking for a soap making forum, just trying to find an answer to a problem that I had encountered. I found the answer and wonderful place where I can learn from experienced soapers!! I did good. :D

Candle or Soap

Hello, Not sure if this is a soap Forum or candle and soap forum? Either way I have questions on both. I am new to both candle and soap making. The problem is I enjoy making candles in drinking glasses but after searching around I think a wine glass may break. It is a pretty thick glass but I want safety to be my number one thing. I emailed the National Candle Association and asked them is there a specific type of glass other than standard candle glasses that are ok. As far as my soap were can I get information on oozing soap bars. Im worried when I tried swirling that the glycerin and oxide may have thrown my oils off. What do you guys think.

Re: Candle or Soap

cooperna said:
Im worried when I tried swirling that the glycerin and oxide may have thrown my oils off. What do you guys think.
You might post this question on the soap section (cold process) of this forum with your recipe, temps and method.

Hello Everyone! I found you through a facebook page of a soap company. I never thought there were other soapmaking forums and I am glad to have stumbled upon this place.

My name is Marie, I have been making soap for roughly 16 years and I live with my husband and youngest in Calgary, Alberta Canada.

I hope to be able to contribute and view the wonderful things all of you are making and doing.

Thank you, Marie.

Back