How did you find us?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find us?

• Total voters
Several years ago, I was a new soaper and got glycerin rivers but didn't know what they were called and was googling all over the place -- and this forum popped up. And then....I entered this forum.... I said to my wife, "Honey, there is a whole sub-culture out there of soap makers! And they have very strong opinions on coconut oil and using glass containers and using the term 'moisturizing'!!" LOL. But I am so grateful. I have learned a lot on here and people are generous with their support and concrete advice -- and I have also laughed a LOT!

I found this website when I was trying to find out if my soap came out and I was looking for examples of lye heavy soap vs glycerin rivers.

I found this site simply by accident' cant recall the help I was searching for regarding soaping' but this forum pop up w/ a answer, The rest is history. I've learned so much from this forum & made some likeminded friends as well. I've found my tribe. ❤️🤗🧼💫.

I was googling something about fragrance oils. I can't remember what now. I got a result from this forum. Then again when looking up something about formulas. And again when looking something up about what butters work well in lotions. Eventually, I ended up joining.

Yep, when you keep visiting a forum for nearly to years because Google send you there, you eventually join. Might’ve taken eighteen months but I finally broke down. Weird when you feel like you know people but they don't know you. 😁🙃😉

Off topic
.... I said to my wife, "Honey, there is a whole sub-culture out there of soap makers! And they have very strong opinions on coconut oil and using glass containers and using the term 'moisturizing'!!" LOL.

IF you were my husband, I'd be asking many questions because as Zany said...

Sounds scary to me! :eek:
That's because it is scary 😇😉
But my reasoning would be because in Japan, they have soap & lotion fetish brothels where you get soaped up. It's actually why when I'm asked what soapy related thing I'm up to, I tend to answer, "well this week in soapland ..." and why I tend to tag photos "adventures in Soapland"... my honest advice don't google it 🤣😅 However hilarious it is. Each to their own, but someone's supplying soap to these places, so maybe, we should be getting in on that action. 🤣😂

Michaels has the wilton silicon cup cakes . I don't like those as they have a line around the inside that transfers onto my soap. I've actually purchased them from amazon

Latest posts

Back