How did you find us?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find us?

• Total voters
I can't remember what it was that I was looking for, but answers came up with this forum attached. Now I see it pretty often when googling things regarding soap so I thought I'd just join.

Google. Been stalking you for a long time before joining. Came across your forum looking for tutorials when I first got interested in soap making - about a year ago.

Google. After the 7th or 8th time this forum had the answer to different questions, I decided it would be a good to join.

Watching Royalty Soaps videos on YouTube. She speaks very highly of this Forum so I thought I would try it out. So glad I did!

How did you find the Soap Making Forum?

I found you this site on the blog page saltinmycoffee.com's in an article titled, "How to Start Soapmaking on a Tight Budget" under someone's comments.

I have been wanting to start soaping for about 2 weeks now and haven't taken the plunge mostly because I'm a little nervous and intimidated but I will start after researching a little more!

How did you find the Soap Making Forum?
My sister (who lives 700 miles away) also makes soap. She retired about a year ago and kept raving about this forum. She told me it had become an addition because of the wonderful members and conversations she was following. That says a lot to me because her life and profession in the medical world. I joined seeking a similar experience, just have been caught up in life so it has taken me a while to participate.

I find this site when im using google about soap making

I inly started soap making recently and im only knew it from YouTube. When im browsing i sas this site and i bdlieve i can learn many things from here. Though i know not all can accept me but i believe there is someone who can help md or i can learn from youd convdrsation. God Bless us all.

Latest posts

Back