How did you find us?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find us?

• Total voters
I fell across this on accident to be honest! I bought a bar of soap in Waitrose and it was organically made by The Little Soap Company, it was this absolutely gorgeous English Lavender bar, fell in love with it. Everyone kept coming around and mentioning how much they loved my soap :p. I started watching YouTube videos and have been into it all since. I found this forum through a Google search, because I wanted somewhere I can learn and advance in my soapmaking alongside other people!

Seems a nice community after flicking through!

Cant wait x

I just googled “soap making forum” in an effort to find more about where I can buy supplies here in sweden hehe then I ending up register and enjoying reading all tips and suggestion.. I learn alot :)

Google search engine but I stumbled on it accidentally....may have been a link from another website, one of the soapy suppliers.

For the last decade or so, my routine has been to make three batches of soap (because I have three loaf moulds) and wait until they’re nearly used up before I make more. So, we had almost used up the stuff I made in the spring of 2017. I wanted to look something up and went a-googling for TheDish forum! Was a member a long time ago but never very active. It seems TheDish is no more, and I found you lovely folks instead.

I've been reading every book I can get my hands on and wanted to find more information. So i searched google. And read more information in less than an hour. So very happy i found all of you.
Please go to the Introduction forum and tell us about yourself and why you got into soap.

Back