How did you find us?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find us?

• Total voters
Finding SMF

About four years ago I decided that I would make soap some day. Only recently did I really start reading and researching hand made soaps. Our local library just purchased the book, Pure Soap Making, by Anne-MarieFaiola. I found this book to be a treasure and through her book found your web site. I have now made four batches of soap that turned out great, good and or fine. There is a lot to explore and learn from on this site.

Thinking of trying soap making for my own personal use and was searching for a Honey I Washed the Kids recipe....
Hiya, Hausfrau, and Welcome! Check out the "Learn to Soap Online" Sticky in the Beginner's Forum. Lovin' Soap's tutorials cover the basics and are especially helpful to Newbies. Ditto "Lovely Green's" Soap Basics -- newly posted, but isn't included in the sticky. Look further down the list. "Honey I Washed the Kids" is an FO carried by various suppliers... :cool:

I personally suggest millersoaps.com or soaping101 video tutorials over Lovin' Soap's. As for Honey I washed the kids it is just a fragrance oil that can be used with any recipe you want to try. I do not use that fo so I cannot recommend a supplier for it. There are some good recipes on the millersoaps.com site

just google soap forums Australia having trouble trying to start a conversation says l have to add recipients,which l had none being just brand new today...

How did you find the Soap Making Forum?
It seems every time I had a question about making soaps, I would google it and it would bring me here. Regardless of what the question was. I appreciate all the wonder people who have posted answers to so many questions. I want to thank you for that. I come here nearly every day reading some of the post.

It seems every time I had a question about making soaps, I would google it and it would bring me here. Regardless of what the question was. I appreciate all the wonder people who have posted answers to so many questions. I want to thank you for that. I come here nearly every day reading some of the post.
Would you like to go to the Introduction section and tell us a bit about how you got started soaping.

Latest posts

Back