How did you find us?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find us?

• Total voters
I can't believe I've never seen this thread before! Weird. Anyway, I found this wonderful place by searching on "Soap Making Forums" (google i think) and guess what was the first link to pop up??????? Of course I didn't even know soap forums existed until a few weeks before that. I was on millersoap.com and there was a link to another forum, but it wasn't very active so I figured maybe there's more to be seen.........

WA LA!

Glad to be here!!!!! Are you glad I'm here?? wait....don't answer that...just kidding...... :wink:

Google for me! Mine's been burning up the last week on "soap" this and "soap" that lol. Just mixed up my first batch last night after giving myself an ulcer over the lye but it wasn't so bad really :)

I linked here from ravelry.com its a kniting/crocheting site but they have a soapmakers forum and they had a link for help.

I got an invite from a forum member :lol: so glad too! This is the place to be and everyone seems to encourage and help each other. I am a newbie soaper and I hope to get a little better using the tips of those here. Thank you!

How The Soap Store found you

Hi,

Just to introduce ourselves. We are Chris and Cheryl from the soap store. We are based in Holmfirth, UK

We found your site via Google (can't recall the keywords I typed in but I will try again and get back to you)

Cheers

Welcome

A very big welcome.I have a little brother over there, In Earlswood ,Sollihul.
I am from Australia.
I just had a look at your site.Very crisp and clear.Giving quite the clean up feeling to me.It's really great.
Enjoy this forum, a great big heap of us do.
:lol:

Latest posts

Back