How did you find us?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find us?

• Total voters
To the tune of "The Irish Washerwoman":

Googly googly googly googly googly googly googly-goo, googly googly googly googly, googly googly google google!

:lol:

~ elenmirie ~

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Google as well. But I'm so glad i found it! So much awesome info here. I've been lurking for quite a while and absorbing all the fantastic info and finally decided to join.

Peaceful day soapers. I recieved my first melt and pour soap making kit today and I am anxiuous to get going. I Googled the Christams Tree Shop to see if they had colorant and this forum appeared. God is good. Im glad to be here, looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas. Peace!! :p

I found this forum while looking for a way to remove melt and pour soap from a plastic mold (I'm really starting to hate plastic molds)

I googled lotion making forum because I need more information on what I'm doing and I figured a forum would be my best bet.

Well, I got a book called "The Everything Soapmaking Book" and it told me how dangerous this field is to get into based on the ADDICTION of it!

I haven't even started yet and my family/friends are tired of hearing it...so I had to join a group with some like-minded folks in order to satisfy this craving :D

I found the site on another forum I belong to.

I found this site on pure chance through Google. I had just lost my job and was trying to find a job. I went back to my Girl Scout & medievalist background and thought what from that could I do. & then try to turn into a business. Soapmaking popped into my head & I am gonna run with it.

I think I actually typed "soapmaking forum" into google - without knowing this particular forum existed but wanting a place to communicate with other soapmakers.

I had been seeing this forum pop up on a lot of my soapmaking searches, but what finally got me to join was when someone in the soapmaking group on Ravelry suggested it.

Back