How did you find us?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find us?

• Total voters
I have a very smart phone. I was researching soap and suddenly one day this app showed up on my phone. I opened it up and bang! Here I am. I seriously have no idea how I found SMF. Just happy as heck I did. You're the smartest and sweetest people on Earth. Or in some cases, the Galaxy. :)

I found this wonderful, bubbly place by searching for "soap" in the App Store. I found the app first, and then when I went onto the desktop version, I realized how much more I could see.

I found this wonderful, bubbly place by searching for "soap" in the App Store. I found the app first, and then when I went onto the desktop version, I realized how much more I could see.

Yep, exactly how I found this place as well (and so happy that I did!). The app is nice and convenient, but I like the desktop version a bit more.

I had decided it was time to look for a forum, so I Googled ' soap making forums'. Derned if that didn't hit the nail on the head, huh?

Same for me, I'm so happy this was the first place I found. If I had found one of the less friendly forums, I can't say I would still be soaping. :thumbup:

Same for me, I'm so happy this was the first place I found. If I had found one of the less friendly forums, I can't say I would still be soaping. :thumbup:

I would probably still soap, but if I had found one of the other forums first, it definitely would have turned me off to seeking out mentor-like advice.

I joined up over at The Dish a few days ago, following a link from here to try to see something someone posted (already forgot what now), and one of the first threads I read was someone getting nasty with someone else, and the other replying, "Now I remember why I don't post much here anymore'. Just sad. I know there are face palm moments and a good attitude has to be maintained by both parties in a conversation, but I was just shaking my head.

So, I am glad that you guys let me be a part of this. :clap:

Found it via google. Wondered if there was any soapmaking forums out there, and found this and a few others. The others were either dead and haven`t been used for a long time, or connected to a company that pushed their products (BB I believe it was) Wanted an independant and living forum and ended up here.
Glad I did.

Trying to find Lye in Los Angeles for soap making. The closest thing I was able to find was the drain cleaners at hardware stores. My family has a shop, so we've decided to stock it!

Latest posts

Back