How did you find us?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

How did you find us?

• Total voters

Kosmerta

Reaction score
I googled "single oil soap" and Alchemy& Ashes' experiment thread from 2013 was the first result

MelissaG

Reaction score
I can't remember what it was that I was looking for, but answers came up with this forum attached. Now I see it pretty often when googling things regarding soap so I thought I'd just join.

Emmanuel

Reaction score
google
but also I can't post nor send message, how do I fix this issue :) ?

mel_silvis

Reaction score
Google. Been stalking you for a long time before joining. Came across your forum looking for tutorials when I first got interested in soap making - about a year ago.

AmandaLRF

Reaction score
Google. After the 7th or 8th time this forum had the answer to different questions, I decided it would be a good to join.

Suzette

Reaction score
Watching Royalty Soaps videos on YouTube. She speaks very highly of this Forum so I thought I would try it out. So glad I did!

Sun Diego

Reaction score
How did you find the Soap Making Forum?
I found you this site on the blog page saltinmycoffee.com's in an article titled, "How to Start Soapmaking on a Tight Budget" under someone's comments.

I have been wanting to start soaping for about 2 weeks now and haven't taken the plunge mostly because I'm a little nervous and intimidated but I will start after researching a little more!

Pamela Carver

Reaction score
How did you find the Soap Making Forum?
My sister (who lives 700 miles away) also makes soap. She retired about a year ago and kept raving about this forum. She told me it had become an addition because of the wonderful members and conversations she was following. That says a lot to me because her life and profession in the medical world. I joined seeking a similar experience, just have been caught up in life so it has taken me a while to participate.

Green Butterfly

Reaction score
I left the soap dish forum for a while and when I decided to search for it this came up. Was wondering if they are one and the same

GeezLouise

Lifetime Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I left the soap dish forum for a while and when I decided to search for it this came up. Was wondering if they are one and the same
Not the same. The Soap Dish Forum is no more. Some from the old "Soap Dish Forum" have set up a private Facebook group. Answer the questions and you're in.

Vina Marquez

Reaction score
I find this site when im using google about soap making

I inly started soap making recently and im only knew it from YouTube. When im browsing i sas this site and i bdlieve i can learn many things from here. Though i know not all can accept me but i believe there is someone who can help md or i can learn from youd convdrsation. God Bless us all.