How did you find us?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find us?

• Total voters
I just joined yesterday .I was looking for information about premixing colors and the GOOGLE search turned up a thread from this forum. Making soap is something I haven't done yet. I have been taking my time learning as much as I can.

In search of answers to various questions, I often met in Google search results this forum, and increasingly began to go to the links to it, because the information here was very interesting and useful. Thank you all so much!

I was looking for information on using zinc oxide in soap making and BINGO! here I am! I'm looking forward to learning lots here. I'm on my third small batch of soap and I am addicted.

I found you on google, then I found the app. I’m not as high tech and computer savvy as many of you might be, I’m not a facebook-er so there’s a lot to learn about all the rules, etiquette, language, etc.

Google.

There are so many variables in soap making, I think reading discussions about issues was a better real world way to discover information, rather than buying a book, which only covers one persons ideas/problems.

There are a lot of great books out there, don't get me wrong, I just can't afford them all after buying all the soaping supplies! ;)

Back