How did I find you

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScrubbyHubby

Reaction score
I had been a member on another forum but hadn't visited it in a long time. I went there today and it wasn't there anymore. I found it very useful and informative and I liked being able to get answers to my questions. I'm not a newbe to the soap making process but I don't do a lot of it either.

Scubbyhubby implies maleness... are you a guy? This is soooooooooo crazy. I think there are more men on this forum then women, must be a conspiracy!

Welcome :p .

Welcome aboard the SMF! I think you are right Tab, of all the forums I used to be acquainted with, all of them put together would not equal the number of men we have here as of late. Anyway, welcome here and lets chat about soap. Are you a CPer, HPer, M&Per?

Paul.... :wink:

WOW!! I am not a minority here. The last forum I participated in was mostly women. I started out with the CP but got tired of standing around stirring the goop on the stove and usually it was goop. Didn't have much success. Then I happened upon the other forum I mentioned and they were talking about HP. I tried it and liked it. So simple, so quick. Been there every since.

I think he put out an ad in a sports magazine or something!!! I am glad that there are more men out there who are interested in the natural aspects of soap and b&b products. Soon we will take over the world! :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is too funny ED! If you ONLY knew! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I heard a long time ago that Matthew McConaughey makes his own lotions and soaps! No kidding! Now if I could get him to join, there would be a LOT of happy ladies here and everyone would be joining us!

I was about the first man on here, and now am so happy I've got all these testosterone laden fellows who love B&B as much as I do!

Been gone for a while this afternoon as I just put a salt bar batch to bed scented with Black Raspberry Vanilla with a 2 colour swirl. :roll:

Paul.... :wink:

Shut Up Matthew "pretty boy" Maconaughey makes his own b&b????? I LOVE HIM!!!

Alright now I am on a mission to find out for sure!!!

Ugh, not my type. Interesting about the lotion hobby though (chuckle).

Back