Hot Cocoa

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, so now you all can get off my back about pics!! I unmolded and cut a special order for my good bud Tim. He ordered 2 loaves of my hot cocoa with peppermint stick for his Christmas gift list. I LOVE MY NEW MULTI-PLANE CUTTER -- definitly need to do another Taiwan Swirl.
Colorants were cocoa powder, titanium dioxide, and trial by fire red. Smellerants were peppermint essential oil and benzoin resinoid -- heavenly.
20221003_192830.jpg
20221003_193414.jpg

Thanks for the pics (finally). I really do hope your foot is ok 😂

Seriously, that soap looks good enough to eat. 😋😋
My foot with the minor minor lye burn is just fine, But maybe I can work in a price increase for working my fingers toes to the bone?
P.S. I love it when my soap peeps and I are logged on simultaneously! Am grateful for the connection.

Wow! It looks amazing - was it the thin piece for the straw you used the multi-plane cutter to make? The first time you used it? Well done!
Yeppers, first time using multi-plane cutter. It was a 10" loaf. I cut 3 quarter inch slabs and had enough left over for 4 normal sized bars. Then I put the quarter inch slab vertically into a tall & skinny mold and poured phase 2 batter in. And by 'pour' I mean swearing at the pudding trace, plopping, calling for Mrs. Zing to hold my hand and use her cake frosting skills. So I'm super relieved that it turned out.

Okay, so now you all can get off my back about pics!! I unmolded and cut a special order for my good bud Tim. He ordered 2 loaves of my hot cocoa with peppermint stick for his Christmas gift list. I LOVE MY NEW MULTI-PLANE CUTTER -- definitly need to do another Taiwan Swirl.
Colorants were cocoa powder, titanium dioxide, and trial by fire red. Smellerants were peppermint essential oil and benzoin resinoid -- heavenly.
View attachment 68879
View attachment 68877
Your soaps look pretty 😋 yummy too! Nice!

Latest posts

Back