Hot Cocoa 2.0

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finally was able to prevent/lessen the stearic spots caused by a new brand of palm oil. I made 2 batches of a special order for my bud, Tim. His Christmas gifts are to put my soaps in mugs. The photo on the left is batch 1 with stearic spots, and batch 2 with fewer.

Attachments

• 20221003_192830.jpg
    20221003_192830.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221009_170418.jpg
    20221009_170418.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
His Christmas gifts are to put my soaps in mugs.
Clever! And so special! I "see" the soap in the mug, dropped into a clear bag, tied with a festive ribbon and a hang tag like this one with a blurb that includes your email addy at the bottom... just in case someone wants more!

Resized_20221219_132107.jpeg

LOL! My bud in Hawaii placed a special order for 2 loaves of my Hot Cocoa soap to give away as gifts. He keeps texting and sending photos. And his friend -- the mayor -- loved it!!

I'm surprised. When I think of a drink to warm your tummy in Hawai'i, I think of something fruity, with an umbrella, and a little sumpin' sumpin'!

What I wouldn't give to be sipping a drink on a beach in Hawai'i right now! Apparently, shoveling snow once, twice, sometimes three times is a daily activity now, along with sweeping snow off my arbor vitaes. We bought a Christmas tree yesterday completely engulfed in frozen snow, didn't know what it looked like for several hours.... What is this strange land we've moved to?!

Last edited:
Love your soaps (and packaging!)

Did you get a photo of your multi-plane cutter? I looked for it, but couldn't find it

Love your soaps (and packaging!)

Did you get a photo of your multi-plane cutter? I looked for it, but couldn't find it
I have a single bar cutter.
EDIT: Woops, still waking up here. I first read that as multi bar cutter. Yes, I better take a picture so that a certain someone gets off my a--.

That is some cutter!
(Thanks for posting a picture ... I can see why you like it :thumbs:)

Latest posts

Back