Hoosier Wood Works White Oak Soap Rest Giveaway!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those look wonderful. Would love to put my first real bar of soap on one

I have been searching all over the web for these! :clap:

I wasn't up to snuff much but the soap forum and a contest; made my night tonight. Just love those holders. All great needs in one great place! Thanks.

I'm in as well as Errol, no need for anyone else to post as I'll win:smile:.

Rules and Entry:

- Have 25 posts on the forum
- Post to this thread once.

If you have less than 25 post at the closing of this giveaway your post will be removed.

The idea of tossing the soap dish in the laundry is great! I will try this the next time I have a soap dish with lots of residue. The product is very attractive in its simplicity.

The White Oak is a glorious tree! They are my absolute favorite; used to picnic under one as a kid that was over 400 years old. The old ones tend to be a wide as they are tall with horizontal branches. The demise of a white oak is rarely due to aging of disease - they're usually blown over by wind because their roots are as horizontal as the branches, but shallow.

http://contosdofelix.blogspot.com/2012/10/pictutes-of-big-oak-tree.html

If I had a millions dollars I'd become the Johnny Appleseed of white oak trees!

I'd love to have a white oak soap dish; but would be happy to buy one - maybe he's got some other white oak creations he'd sell.

Reactions: TnK
I love wooden soap holders! Would love to try these.

Thanks Hoosier!

Also, it was interesting to read about the USS Constitution. I had heard of "Old Ironsides" but I had forgotten if I even knew how it got the nickname.

I've had the privilege of touring 'Old Ironsides' at least 3 times (used to live 1 hour away from it), and have always loved the ship and the history behind why they chose white oak to build it.

Count me in!

IrishLass :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back