Honey powder

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapsavvy

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone here has tried Honey powder in any of their bath and body products? Wondering if I could use it in my Melt & pour soaps?

Honey powder contains no artificial additives and provides the flavor characteristics of honey, but without the liquid. A process of co-crystallization with refinery syrup produces this free-flowing tasty powder. The moisture content has been reduced to less than 1.5%, resulting in an easy to handle product with an excellent shelf-life.

I think that I would dissolve it in a little water before adding unless you want it to show up in the melt & pour.

I was under the impression that it would be a very fine powder, does that mean it would still show up in my M&P? :-?

:clap: Thanks guys. I'm just try to get as much knowledge as I can first. I think that it might be aesthetically appealing if it does show up, depending on what color the base is. A beige would be a good color.

Back