Honey, Oatmeal and Goatsmilk Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEASoapWorks

Reaction score
HoneyOatmealGoatsmilk.JPG

I cut it 16 hours after pour. "CocoaNut" soap curing in the back.

Ingredients: Saponified Olive Oil (Pomace), Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Goatsmilk Powder, Raw Honey, Ground Oats, Orange Peel Powder (for a deeper orangey-brown), Fresh Peach FO, and Sweet Orange EO.

Perfect colour for the scent, NEA! I like the looks of the tops too. 8)

Your getting to be a great soapier I tell you! Love your stuff.

Paul

Re: Thanks!

NEASoapWorks said:
Awwww...thanks guys!

That whole batch is going to a women's shelter, when it cures.
Where do you send them to? Just wondering because I have been making soap to donate all day. :D Interestingly enough, This soap has turned out better than any soap I have ever made before! Just goes to show ya it's better when you create to give, rather than to profit. :D

Re: Thanks!

Lane said:
Where do you send them to? Just wondering because I have been making soap to donate all day. :D Interestingly enough, This soap has turned out better than any soap I have ever made before! Just goes to show ya it's better when you create to give, rather than to profit. :D

I have a friend, who asked me to donate to a local women's shelter. She's going to pick up the soap, and deliver it. I'm gonna make more to donate.

Yes, there are blessings that come from giving. Plus, it just feels good!

Latest posts

Back