Honestly...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreeBird

Reaction score
... I did not expect my "What Do You Use?" Thread to last too long. I tried to put it in the Gen Biz forum but no-go. But I thought I'd try seeing that most in the Gen Biz forum is geared for Canada. I don't live there so it does nothing for me. Is there a forum to address other countries' biz issues?

It had more to do with the rules of the forum, and you not having the post count, and active membership than the content of the post.

@jcandleattic Yeah, I knew I didn't 'qualify' for that forum but like I said it seems more for Canadians than anyone else (and that's not a slam). And I really don't understand the reason for requirements in any forum , on any forum. Aren't we here to help one another? Just seems like a non-essential blockade.

But it really makes no difference what anyone thinks of the rules when they do not own the forum. I tell grumpy vendors at markets the same thing, you cannot gripe and complain when you do not own the market. Owners have rules and we get to follow the rules.

Latest posts

Back