Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really appreciate your response. Thank you for sharing this information. Super helpful. Now if I could ask one more question: is sodium thiosulfate the right thing to buy? I included a pic. I just want to make sure before I order
Your welcome, I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

That is the correct product but you can get 1 pound for $11 on ebay. That is where I get mine because there is not any good prime deals on Amazon.

I really appreciate your response. Thank you for sharing this information. Super helpful. Now if I could ask one more question: is sodium thiosulfate the right thing to buy? I included a pic. I just want to make sure before I order
Here's the link for what I buy.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/171967876177

@todd, I have a doubt. I was making color stabilizer for both M&P and CP. I got Sodium Thiosulphate crystals and Sodium Metabisulphate powder. M&P one is finished. But, for the CP one, metabisulphate didnt disolve weel, there are tiny clumps of powder on the bottom. Can I heat the solution slightly to get it completely dissolved or just leave it as it is, so, it will dissolve itself after few days?

Back