Holy Toledo!! $26 for Body Wash?!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

commoncenz

Reaction score
First, if any member owns the business that keeps popping up on my ads stream on the site, my sincerest apologies and congratulations.

Now, this ad for a business called "milk + honey" kept popping up on my ads. Being the curious type, and lured by their touting themselves as "Plant-Based. Organic. Effective", I hit the link. (aside, pretty good idea saying "Plant-Based rather than 'natural'". They don't sell soap products. But they do sell a variety of B&B, hair and facial products.

I took a quick look around and ... whoooeee those prices. If I were in the market for those things, the prices would give me straight "sticker shock". And the fact that they give free shipping wouldn't lessen it.

So, again, if the owner of "milk+honey" is on this site, my apologies if anything I said on here is taken as disparaging. And my most sincere congratulations ... you must be making some kinda loot at those prices! :shock:

I just don't see many people effectively selling/making money on products/prices like this. Except for Lush (and that seems like it is would be on the high end even for them, correct me if I am wrong, Lushies).

But I wish them well, it makes me feel good to feel like I could make something myself that costs so much!

First, if any member owns the business that keeps popping up on my ads stream on the site, my sincerest apologies and congratulations.

Now, this ad for a business called "milk + honey" kept popping up on my ads. Being the curious type, and lured by their touting themselves as "Plant-Based. Organic. Effective", I hit the link. (aside, pretty good idea saying "Plant-Based rather than 'natural'". They don't sell soap products. But they do sell a variety of B&B, hair and facial products.

I took a quick look around and ... whoooeee those prices. If I were in the market for those things, the prices would give me straight "sticker shock". And the fact that they give free shipping wouldn't lessen it.

So, again, if the owner of "milk+honey" is on this site, my apologies if anything I said on here is taken as disparaging. And my most sincere congratulations ... you must be making some kinda loot at those prices! :shock:
I got the same pop up ad...just didn't open it...

Back