Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gallerygirl

Reaction score
I just found out that WSP is only 2.5/3 hours from me :shock:
Do I hear ROADTRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG - I am hyperventilating.....my husband will pass out dead when I tell him....he will fear I will move the family. lol :lol: Okay, okay, I am calm now....but gosh, no wonder my supplies got here so quickly! k

That's the same reaction I had when I found out. LOL

gallerygirl said:
I just found out that WSP is only 2.5/3 hours from me :shock:
Do I hear ROADTRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG - I am hyperventilating.....my husband will pass out dead when I tell him....he will fear I will move the family.
lol :lol: Okay, okay, I am calm now....but gosh, no wonder my supplies got here so quickly! k

You are HILARIOUS! Yep, I live in Detroit — a few hours away too. Yes, my stuff comes super quick and that's why I love WSP. I need to meet up with you one day, and we just head on up there, and go buck wild!

Can you imagine? Girl, they would call the local news on us. Truth is, I'd probably pass out, at the door — with anticipation of all the soaping goodness inside.

:lol:

:lol: I reacted the same when I realized my grandmother stays on the same block as Columbus Foods/Soapers Choice. Not a great area, but I save tons in shipping. I can visit grandma and pick up my order at the same time.

I think there should be a Soap Forum Road trip to WSP, I am in!!!! I love them!!! I get my stuff the next day after ordering!!!

jacquie513 said:
:lol: I reacted the same when I realized my grandmother stays on the same block as Columbus Foods/Soapers Choice. Not a great area, but I save tons in shipping. I can visit grandma and pick up my order at the same time.

did you know that within the next month they will be moving to their new warehouse. mike says it is huge and will be located by o'hare airport.

barb

WSP Road Trip

dragonfly princess said:
I think there should be a Soap Forum Road trip to WSP, I am in!!!! I love them!!! I get my stuff the next day after ordering!!!

I agree!

Count me in!!!!!!!!! My husband, whom I adore, asked me if in August I wanted to go up there and then go on to vacation in New York, I was like, "hellllloooooooooooo, WAIT until August?????!!!" I think not. :roll: :lol: Seriously tho, those of us who live close, we should do a "meet-up" there and then go do lunch and talk shop, well, maybe dinner!
That would be so much fun. k

Oh you all need to quit bragging!!! LOL I live20 minutes away from Sweetcakes and it is still taking more than two days for SC to get my order to me! BOOOO I so wish I could pick up my order from them. I suppose I should have called and asked first.

Seriously tho, those of us who live close, we should do a "meet-up" there and then go do lunch and talk shop, well, maybe dinner!

How long do you think it will take for the manager of the restaurant to kick us out once we start opening our goodie boxes, spilling peanuts all over the floor, and swapping fo/eo to sniff? LOL

Chay said:
Seriously tho, those of us who live close, we should do a "meet-up" there and then go do lunch and talk shop, well, maybe dinner!

How long do you think it will take for the manager of the restaurant to kick us out once we start opening our goodie boxes, spilling peanuts all over the floor, and swapping fo/eo to sniff? LOL

hahahahahahhaha Probably within about 5 mins! But remember!! The customer is always right!!!!!

WSP

There is nothing...nothing in Maryland.

That sucks.

I would hop a flight to WSP if I could.

I can smell the restaurant now.....food smells and a plethora of FO scents!!! :lol: And yes, packing peanuts EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! I got my small order from them today. Margarita and mayan gold FO - which smell wonderful and some lip tube balms and shrink wrap sleeves and several oxides. Never have used the colourants, but will try them out. I was taking a nap when the delivery came and my son brought the box in....in all my excitement I tore open the box and man the peanuts flew everywhere....the dogs were in ectasy too. :oops: We will be finding peanuts for days I am sure. lol. k

Tab, thanks for the website for FO. I also just read in another post a website for finding soap suppliers by state that you listed. Again, thanks for your guidance and in-the-know!! There are actually 4 soap making suppliers in the NE part of Ohio. :shock: Maybe we need more like a two day trip gang :lol: I am thinking in the next couple of weekends I will be heading up there and hitting several, if not all. I know gas is high, but if I make the trip worth the while, like buying a lot of stuff, then it will be worth it. k

Barb said:
jacquie513 said:

did you know that within the next month they will be moving to their new warehouse. mike says it is huge and will be located by o'hare airport.

barb

:shock: this sucks!! guess I will have to start paying for shipping. It will be cheaper than driving all the way to O'Hare. :(

thanks for the info!

Back