Holiday soaps this year

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoneyPunch

Reaction score
Finished up the last of my soaps for family and friends last night and figured i would post some pictures. They're nothing special, and the lighting in my room doesn't do them any favours, but i'm more or less happy with them.

IMG_20161205_121212.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20161201_190505.jpg

IMG_20161202_121903.jpg

Nice jobs! I particularly like the color contrast between the vibrant pink and blue in the last photo. And the lighter contrast in the 2nd photo has me wanting to see the gray, green and blue in person for full appreciation of the color scheme. Thank you for sharing your photos!

Very pretty HoneyPunch! I love that green one in the background of the 3rd picture. What's on the top in the first picture? Calendula?

Thanks a lot :3. Yup , Calendula. I made the same bar last year(orange patchouli with a camomile tea and honey water swap) and my mom really liked it, but said she wished there was 'more of that pretty flower on top' , so i really went for it with the petals this time round, lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back