holiday soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karenbeth

Reaction score
One of the soaps I've been playing with while on holidays. It's charcoal and kaolin clay with honey. Not the best pic but hope you get the idea

photo yin yang.JPG

Nice yin yang curve. Did you make your own divider or did you find one that you can curve like that? It's great soap- clean line, nice contrast and the curve is beautiful.

Thanks everyone. I followed the video on soaping 101and was amazed when it worked so well. I have a stainless steel pipe for a mold and didn't let it gel because of the honey.

Those came out really good. Did you follow the technique shown on soaping 101? I skeptical to try it because it seems difficult

Picture perfect soap!! I watched that soaping101 video and thought with my luck I'd get the soap poured and the plastic form would go flat after all my hard work and both colors would just blend together. She makes things look so easy.

I added sweet orange patchouli ylang ylang 3:1:1. I've only just started using EO and playing with scent. Not sure what I like yet, but many of my testers prefer scent free

Back