Holiday Greetings everyone!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodi

Reaction score
Took this photo from my kitchen window two days ago, hadn't noticed the chickadee on the feeder until I got it on the 'puter.
it's going on all my holiday greeting cards, with this message:

LgeDeer2.jpg

May your season be bright with joy, and with all the good things nature can provide!

Happy holidays everyone!

Woodi, you and you infamous deer shots! :) I love it! 8) Is that the same buck you took pictures of last year? Anyway, thanks for the warm thoughts about this holiday season and the same back to you and Crawford! :D

Paul.... :wink:

Looks great Diane. :) You and Crawford are lucky to live out in the boonies like you guys do. I have seen pictures you have posted at other forums of your place, the pond where the beavers buillt a dam, and others, lucky people indeed! 8)

WOW that must be a beautiful place to live, the only time I see deer is when they are running in front of my car or strapped to the hood of someone elses.

I got dragonfly's chagrin. :lol: Sad but true in town too.

Not everyone would love living out here in the boonies, a half hour's drive from the nearest town; many critters competing with us for space and food. Tough to grow a vegetable garden here, lemme tell you. And lots of snow to move, no garage; heating by woodstove.

But it's an adventure we always wanted to try. We waited 'til the kids grew up and left home though. I couldn't see myself raising kids out here, but neighbours have done it.....with no hot water, no bathrooms but an outhouse etc.....Tough people indeed!

I wasn't being ugly to you Dragon, I was just sad about the hood thing.

You Canadians are a tough bunch! I moved back to MO after living in central Florida for 4 years, and am freezing to death today! :shock:

ETA: It was a couple outside Toronto who bought our house in Kissimmee, FL though as a winter vacation house! :lol:

I can testify to that, they are both cut-ups! Got my hands full watching them all the time Woodi....NOT! :lol:
Tell Crawford to keep the fire going and fill that snowblower up with gas! :)

Just don't tell him I'm making soap using a distant cousin from south of the border! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe you did; he does have that "deer in the headlight" look! :lol:

Back