Quantcast

Holiday Fair

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like I am going to do one last craft fair. The Holiday Fair I have done for years just got the green light and I got the call today so I am going for it. I will be the only crafter in the room I am always in that is okay at least I can let my customers know they can get hold of me if they want soap.

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
What fantastic news! Maybe some of the other fairs will also reopen. More fairs = more money for more "friends" 😁

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yeahh, you can get busy soaping now. :thumbs:

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope, all I am going to make are a couple small batches of lotions. I want to deplete my soap stock, so probably will not make new soaps. I made soaps just before all the mess started preparing for my Spring Show so my rack is full. At least I will have a chance to give folks my number in case they want to place orders.

Shari, not sure if you remember those card size bottles but I finally got mine after 4 months from AliExpress months so I am going to fill them with sanitizer and hand them out as cards.

shunt2011

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Nope, all I am going to make are a couple small batches of lotions. I want to deplete my soap stock, so probably will not make new soaps. I made soaps just before all the mess started preparing for my Spring Show so my rack is full. At least I will have a chance to give folks my number in case they want to place orders.

Shari, not sure if you remember those card size bottles but I finally got mine after 4 months from AliExpress months so I am going to fill them with sanitizer and hand them out as cards.
Sounds like a good plan. I do remember you talking about those. Glad you finally got them. It’s a great idea.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
That is great news, Carolyn but I worry. Please stay safe and do whatever is necessary to keep your distance. ❣

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Changed my mind. I sent an email declining. I delivered some supplies yesterday and Tony was really hurting after just carrying two 35 lbs buckets of oil up our steps to the car. He has a shoulder problem and needs cervical disk fusion that he keeps putting off so I decided it is not fair to ask him to go and carry heavy soap buckets anymore. Thank you for your concern Cee, we are not getting younger so I have decided not to push my or Tony's luck. I want to keep him around. :nodding:

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
Thank you for your concern Cee, we are not getting younger so I have decided not to push my or Tony's luck. I want to keep him around.
I hear that! Even though I suspect you hate to miss the market, I think that's a very smart move, Carolyn. With the fires and the COVID restrictions, people are avoiding crowds and buying online. Maybe you can move inventory that way and still stay safe.

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
So sorry to hear that those buckets and boxes hurt his shoulder. 😢

Latest posts